The ultimate dessert for Easter: the banana amaretto!
Treat your guests to Easter by offering them the banana amaretto! The perfect dessert to impress the gallery. This month, we offer you a recipe from the book: «BBQ au Max».
- Portion: 4 people
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Barbecue temperature: 200 ° C (400 ° F)
- 4 unpeeled bananas
- 110 g (4 oz) milk chocolate, grated
- 4 tbsp. of amaretto
- 4 tbsp. of maple flakes
- 110 g (2 cups) miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the barbecue to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
- Open the peel of the bananas and leave the fruit there. Divide the chocolate and sprinkle with amaretto.
- Cover with maple flakes and marshmallows.
- Cook with indirect heat for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and chocolate is melted.
Tip of the pro:
If you’re in “sugar shack” mood, Max suggests to replace the amaretto with the Domaine Pinnacle maple whiskey. Have a great BBQ!
Written by Max Lavoie