The essential Grill Daddy Pro
The Grill Daddy Pro brush offers you extra power to clean your BBQ grill and make them shiny clean. You can use it on medium sized gas and charcoal BBQ.
Here is how it works :
- To get an optimal result, preheat the BBQ on high intensity for 10 minutes, to burn off the food residue.
- Make sure that the water valve is in the “off” position.
- Remove the cap and fill the Grill Daddy with water. Put the cap back and make sure it’s tight enough. Don’t use soap or degreaser.
- Turn the valve to the “on” position et start cleaning the grill. By using the main brush, brush in the same way as the grill. Water will automatically be released, turn to steam when it gets in contact with the hot grill and will melt everything left on the grill. Grease, black residue, carbonized food crust, carbon, nothing can stand to the brush.
- For tough residue, use the scraper brush. The Grill Daddy Pro upside down, and by holding it perpendicularly on the grill, move the brush from left to right.
Everything will be clean in a few minutes.
Furthermore, the water won’t shut down your coal, because it turns to steam when it gets in contact with the grill. You can use it when the fire starts to tame down, even during the cook. The best thing is that your brush won’t get dirty and the bristle won’t get slimy. Specially made to get your grill back to new, the Grill Daddy can reach the hardest part to reach of your grill, without breaking it. Mostly, you’ll be sure to have a clean grill that will help your food keeping its delicious taste.
It’s the end of grease and food blocking your grill, of useless hard work, of chemical use. The Grill Daddy is the easiest and fastest way to have a like new shiny grill.