Potatoes Skins Stuffed with Poutine!
There will always be potatoes in our life. That’s a fact! They are so good and we can cook them in so many ways, but between us, let say the best manner to cook potatoes will always be on the BBQ! Truth as to be told. Sadly, potatoes baked in the oven taste only the half pound of butter you add once on the plate. Find out this easy and original recipe that requires almost no preparation and that will warm out your heart and stomach!
- 4 yellow flesh potatoes
- California spices from BBQ Québec
- Olive oil
- Our famous potato rack in stainless steel
- Your favorite poutine
- Take 4 potatoes of equal size and wash them.
- Preheat the BBQ to 400 F.
- Roll the potatoes in olive oil then in the California spices.
- Stir the potatoes on the potato rack and put it in indirect cooking on the grill.
- After 40 minutes of cooking, remove the potatoes from the BBQ and the rack, then empty the potatoes and put the flesh aside to cook good mashed potatoes.
- Fill the potato skins with your favorite or homemade poutine, then serve them while it’s still hot!
You can easily replace poutine with mac and cheese, sauteed mushrooms or even bacon, sour cream and shallots! The possibilities are endless. Let your imagination go!