BBQ Quebec Grilled Brie
- 1 small wheel of brie
- 1 green apple, sliced in thin wedges
- 1/3 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of pecans
- Maple syrup
- A pinch of House of bbq experts
- Argentina spice blend
- Preheat grill to 275°F
- Put the wheel of brie on a BBQ cooking sheet
- Top cheese with sliced apples, raspberries and pecans
- Sprinkle with a pinch of house of bbq experts Argentina rub for a light smoky flavor.
- Cook brie for about 20 minutes and add maple syrup to taste during grilling.
BBQ Quebec tip :
Use the BBQ Quebec Himalayan Salt Block to make this recipe for a delicious sweet/savory/smoked brie!